How many authors and publishers do you know who tell you why NOT to buy their book? Probably none. But this free-roaming, free-range, off-the-beaten-track Shabby Chick Christian doesn’t do too much of anything like everyone else. So here goes.
Ten Reasons to Not Buy SLOW DANCE WITH JESUS: INSPIRATION FOR INTIMACY WITH THE LORD.
1. It didn’t make the New York Times’ bestseller list. But honestly, when was the last time you opened up the New York Times, let alone the bestseller list?
2. EVERY SINGLE PENNY the book makes after Amazon and the printer take out their portion will help Walk by Faith Ministry share the Gospel while ministering the Lord’s love to a world in need. But who would want to buy a book knowing that ALL proceeds will help a charity organization fulfill its mission?
3. If you buy the book – AND read it – you will be at VERY HIGH RISK of being extraordinarily inspired. But who wants to be inspired, right?
4. It’s a super quick and easy read whose chapters you can even read out of order. But who wants quick and easy when you could spend your money and time on a 500-page book that you have no time or desire to read anyway?
5. It’s only been officially reviewed online three times, and one person who didn’t even read it doesn’t recommend it. Why would you want to buy a book that five zillion people haven’t given five zillion different opinions on?
6. You might cry, and laugh, and get convicted, and even be tempted to take a closer look at your own life to consider making some super cool, positive changes. Now why would you want to read a book that could be the catalyst to something really positive in your life?
7. If you’ve never met Jesus Christ, or don’t know Him very well, or know Him very well but want to go deeper with Him, or turned away from Him long ago and know it’s high time to return, this book might help you do do exactly that. But who would want to spend $15 on something that could change the course of the entire rest of your life?
8. It might be the perfect – and unique, out-of-the-ordinary, one-of-a-kind, off-the-beaten-track – gift for somebody else. But don’t you prefer to give gifts that everybody already has, that everybody knows about, and that looks, sounds, and feel exactly like all the gifts you’ve given before?
9. If you buy the book, read the book, and maybe even fall in love with it, you might be able to help get the word out to others who might be blessed by it. But would you really want to be blessed and know that you could help others be blessed also?
10. If I haven’t convinced you already NOT to buy my book, then I really don’t know what else to say. But if you believe for an instant that I ever run out of words, think again. I’m excited to say that I am deeply immersed in writing another book.
AND JUST IN CASE YOU’VE DECIDED YOU MIGHT LIKE TO BUY THE BOOK I’VE JUST GIVEN YOU 10 REASONS NOT TO BUY, HERE’S THE LINK…………!!