Joe, Gina, and I are driving together to Savannah, GA, to hear our beloved Pastor Freddie preach at Christian Revival Center. So what’s the big deal?
* Pastor Freddie flew into Haiti 48 hours before the earthquake and was missing for several days because he was in a Port Au Prince building when the earthquake hit. He was found without a scratch on his body. As he has for years, he continues to pastor in inner city Savannah and Haiti. He travels back and forth between the two nations.
* Gina and I have been friends for years, but for long periods had no contact because we allowed the devil to tear us apart.
* Gina has found and is developing the most beautiful relationship with the Lord.
* Joe, Gina, and I could all have been dead due to the paths we walked in the past. We are all alive, and in love with the Lord.
* Joe is my ex-husband. He divorced me not so long ago. He called me from the hospital three months ago. He just left the hospital two weeks ago after 2.5 months of being in the hospital. ICU. In an induced coma. Two collapsed lungs. Pneumonia. Bacterial infection. Urinary tract infection. He couldn’t talk. He couldn’t do anything. He lost his ability to walk. He is walking again, and breathing the very breath of God.
Joe and I have perfect peace and love between us. Gina and I have total love and peace between us. Total forgiveness. We all love the Lord. We are all alive.
What’s the big deal about meeting in a Wal-Mart parking lot? Miracles, miracles, miracles.
And, as a I sense in my spirit, this is just the beginning of so very much more. May the Lord be glorified!!!!!!!!