Seems when people think or talk about blessings that we tend to focus on God blessing us! Most assuredly we should acknowledge, enjoy, tell others about, and praise God for the countless blessings He bestows upon us! But also vitally important is that each and every day we desire and aspire to bless the Lord Jesus Christ!
We should ever strive to think, speak, and act in a way that brings God joy, pleasure, happiness, praise, honor, and glory! In other words, we should live in a manner that blesses God!
What are some things that bless God?
I hope you will read through this list to be encouraged and inspired to bless the Lord as you go forward in life!
* Worshipping Him
* Singing to Him
* Spending time alone with Him
* Pouring out our hearts to Him
* Seeking Him
* Hearing Him
* Loving and serving Him with all our hearts
* Gathering with others to worship Him and learn of Him
* Telling others about Him
* Sharing the Gospel
* Helping others follow Him
* Experiencing and enjoying our blessings
* Thanking Him
* Forsaking all for Him
* Denying self for Him
* Rejoicing in Him
* Dancing before Him
* Doing artwork and creative endeavors for Him
* Doing whatever we do in a way that glorifies Him
* Expressing our love to Him
* Sharing His love and blessings with others
* Sacrificing for Him
* Being totally devoted to Him
* Living for Him
Oh, let us bless, bless, bless the Lord – today, tomorrow, and forevermore! Hallelujah! Amen!
“But we will bless the LORD From this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD!” Psalms 115:18 NKJV