Hell is most assuredly not a popular, happy, positive, upbeat, comfortable, appetizing, satisfying, pleasurable topic for people to hear and read about, but I am strongly compelled to preach about hell for these 10 reasons:
- Hell is real
- Hell is forever
- Jesus preached hell
- Hell is in the Bible
- Countless people will spend forever in hell and the lake of fire in everlasting torment
- I preach truth
- I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart
- I love people so exceedingly much
- I don’t want people to end up in hell
- Once people end up in hell there are no second chances and no turning back.
If you turn from your sins, believe Jesus Christ is Lord and that He died on the cross to pay your sin punishment and was raised from the dead, and surrender your life to Jesus and His rule and reign in your life, God will forgive your sins, give you a relationship with Himself on earth and forever in heaven, and His Holy Spirit will come live in you.
To read my miraculous personal story & read a detailed version of how to avoid hell and have a forever relationship with God, please visit Lara Love Story.