75% of My Ministry Doggies!

0

Meet 75% of Good News Ministry’s handicapped streets ministry doggies – RESTING. Paralyzed Miss Mercy, 14-year-old, very slow with some dementia and a bone spur Abigail, & Gracie hit by 2 cars after being dumped at a gas station. The other 25% – paralyzed Mr. Simeon – is snoozing right by my side as I write for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ! Please pray for me & my beloved ministry doggies as we finish what is nearly 3 years on the road for Jesus & ministry……..love & blessings, lara

Comments are closed.